In our effort to equip and empower all fathers, we have partnered with the Hospitals Auxiliary of Bermuda (Bermuda Hospitals Board) to provide new fathers with a bag containing fatherhood related resources. Fathers will receive their bag before they leave the hospital with their new baby. The bag includes:
- A trendy sturdy straw string bag
- New Dad’s Pocket Guide
- 10 Tips to Help to Your Child in School Tip Card
- 10 Ways to Be a Better Dad Tip Card
- 10 Tips For New Dads Tip Card
- 10% Discount on Diapers Bags (From our Online Store)
- Reading With Dad Book for infants/toddlers
This initiative is in line with our vision of “Empowering fathers today, for tomorrow.” Fathers have a great role to play in the success of all our children, and our nations. We must support our men in being the best Dad they can be.
Here are some ways you can support this initiative:
- Sponsor a bag, or two, or three, in fact, any amount you like – Each bag, including it’s contents, cost $25. We provide the hospital with 35-40 bags each month.
- Give a Book – We’re looking for books in good condition suitable for babies and toddlers.
- Share this initiative with someone else -Tell others about this initiative and our goal of equipping and empowering all fathers
Visit our Contact Us page and let us know how you would like to support this initiative.